A little Christkindlesmarkt to take home
Between the many handmade Christmas decorations, toys and delicious treats at the Christmas Market, you'll also find very special products in certain booths. The so-called licensed products with the official logo of the Christkindlesmarkt may only be sold by a few approved merchants and are a special memory of a visit to the market.
All licensed products:
- Christkindlesmarkt cookie cutter by Petra Stauß (Booth 54)
- Lanterns from high-grade wood veneer from the Janoschke family (Booth 40)
- Christkindlesmarkt punch from Philipp Rank (Booth 98)
- Seal set and stickers from Charlotte Grunow (Booth 125)
- Delicate paper stars and matching boxes from Arndt Tennie (Booth 103)
- Christkindlesmarkt bonbons and bollies from Kayhan Mahmut (Booth 133)
- Christkindlesmarkt scarves from merino wool from Andrea Ruppert-Fröhling (Booth 74)
- Handmade Christkindlesmarkt soap from Susanne Schleicher (Booth 134)
- Christkind pendants from Tina Wendrich (Booth 138)
- Christkindlesmarkt chocolate coins from Wolfgang and Philipp Marx (Booth 53)
- Christkindlesmarkt beer from the Tucher Brewery - available at some bratwurst stands in a bottle to go
- Gingerbread, stollen, lebkuchen tins and gift cartons from Lebkuchen Schmidt
- And don't forget the popular mulled wine cups in which you receive your warm drinks with the changing annual motif
- Christkindlesmarkt gin from Gianni Ripa - available in "Gin & Julep" at Bindergasse 12
New this year is a Christkindlesmarkt pin, which some merchants at the market have in their assortment. It is also available in Tourist Information at the Main Market Square and Craftsmen's Courtyard.
Now the choice is yours - Visit the booths and have a look yourself and see the quality and design of the licensed products. With the Booth Plan you can go directly to the right merchants! Have fun shopping - as a gift or for yourself!
Le Méridien Grand Hotel Nürnberg